Friday, March 25, 2011

My 15th Birthday.

A late one!

I love Toblerone . 



March 24th is my birthday! I was glad, it's finally here. Didn't have a major birthday party and a romantic celebration with my love one. But I did some awesome celebration with my beloved friends and family. It's was fun with them. I love the moment with you guys, although didn't have any photos. lol* So I would like to write 25 sentence to say thank you! 

1. First, thanks for the o.3k wishes on my Facebook's wall. How useful the facebook has become particularly on this on my birthday. That's cool.
2. Thank you spammer. *who's spam my inbox
3. Thank you people who sent me early wish. 
4. Thank you to everyone who stay up late to became my first and early wisher.
5. Thanks for the 14 miss-call from somebody crazy. lmao*
6. Thank you to my family for helping me celebrate my birthday. 
7. Thanks to my beloved classmates. best friends forever.
8. Thank you sister's for the special birthday gift.
9. Thanks for the blue card, I like it, lot love. *including all the wishes.
10. Thank you friends for giving me so much surprise.
11. Thank you for the BIG teddy bear! 
12. Thanks for the Justin bieber's draws. one cute, another fat, by different people hahaa!
13. Thanks for the Korean version Happy birthday song.
14. Thank you to my volleyball friends for the awesome birthday present. Good luck in your April competition, kinda disappointed don't have join you guys! 
15. Thanks for the chocolate. muahaa. I ate! ;P
16. Thank you to the guys who wish me happy birthday on tweeter. Thanks tweeters. :)
17. Thank you Su ee and Qianwen for the Justin bieber's My worlds album. 
18. Thank you everyone who wish me happy birthday at school. you guys did a good job! hahahaa
19. Thank you Vinie's for giving me the Super junior's poster. *You're special one, because I wrote your name out! ;)
20. Thank you Angie's. Love you! Thanks for the gift. I love hello kitty. *special. mwk.
21. Thank you mummy for born me out to this world! Love mama always. Your world is my world.
22. Thanks to my elder sister and my uncle aunty for giving me Angpow. muahaa*
23. Thank blogger.com giving me to blog a birthday thankyou to everyone. Lame one! 
24. Thank you Jusitin bieber & Choi siwon for giving me love you. muahaa.
25. Lastly,  Thanks god for giving me so much friends and a awesome family! 

Guess who's that? :P
So, how's it? Kinda fat right? haha! Justin bieber's show me a sweet smile.

A beautiful friendship is forever remembered. Thank you friends, once again. 

10 comments: