Thursday, April 14, 2011

Good News. -Won free Justin Bieber's concert Tix.

Hey you, my readers! My blog is so dead nowadays. Without any updates is so boring, therefore I should blog it today. Well, here's come my new update. I got an awesome, perfectly cool, extremely good, superb duper happy and you guys will get shock News to share with you guys. Before I start, I would like to ask you guys something. Have you guys win something on Internet? What do you feel if you won something free? Have you even experience this before? Okay, I did it. I won a pair of Justin Bieber's Asia My World Tour Concert RM358 Blue Zone Tickets. This is my first prize I won from Says.myBirthdaygiveaway. Thank you, says.my for giving me the Jb's tickets. I am so glad and surprised as I saw my name on SaysBirthdayBlog . As I realize I've won, I told my sisters, I told my brother, I told my mother, I told my father, I told uncle, I told my aunty, I told my friends, I share it on my Facebook, I tweets it on my Twitter and I am now blogging it on my bloggie here. You know what my friends replied me as I told them? Some of them said me "Talks lie", of course "Lucky" and "Congratz" too. Yay, Congratulation to myself, I never fool you guys, I am Lucky because I won. LOL

This Photo Can Prove it, I didnt fool! LOL. 

Seriously, Says.my let's my dream come true. Says is definitely awesome. You guys must join it with me, you can earn some extra pocket money from here too. Ipad, Macbook, Iphone, Shopping Sprees ect are still Give away @ http://says.my/puitengng/bday. So, What are you still waiting for?  Join Says.my right now, before you start to get your free stuff.


( You have 20 days left before the giveaway ends. Act now! )

If at first you don't succeed, try and try again. You should alway try your best and never give up.
Never Say Never like what Justin Bieber's said!!

Okay, Once again, Thank you Say.my. Lot's Love.

P/s: *I am now selling my Jb's Rm98 Pink zone Concert ticket. Interesting? PM me. or tweets me on twitter.
P/s: Tweets me, If there are anything you're confusing.

7 comments: