Sunday, March 20, 2011

Holiday !!!

Hello! I know kept on viewing the same blog post is definitely bored, so here's my new update for you guys! Enjoy my new post ♥

It's a school holiday week yeah and after today are not. I did enjoy this vacation with my family, but not friends. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are like usual, never out to anywhere and just being a bookworm at home. Instead miserable and it was kinda fruitful. I almost finish reads the Form 3 Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde novel. Yay, like finally I've almost finish to read, lol!

Thursday, Friday and Saturday were fun. I went to Genting Highland with my beloved family. Couple nights and three days yay. In fact, stay too long, people will feel bored. -o-

DSC08653

Okay goodbye! I think I will blog bout my Genting trip next time. kinda lazy. yeah.

P/s; Yay, My birthday's coming soon! ♥ I want my dream come true. 


New 'dates! :-)


Not decide to update the Genting trip to a new blog post, because I don't want my blog post become so short like just now. So, I continue blog at here!


DSC08662
Look. I got a pair of Glitz show free tickets like yepii happy.


DSC08656

DSC08672

Before the show started, we went to Genting Pasar Malam!  
Have you been to Genting Pasar malam before? :-)

DSC08699
awesome fireworks! 

DSC08714
The awesome show.  

Well, will be continue blog tomorrow! muahaha. :)

Don't forget what to do later. Send me a wish. love ya. lmaorofl -o-


- no more new post to share

No comments:

Post a Comment