Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hello..

Whao, It has been an age since I blog. Time flies really fast. It's time for me to update my super-duper-dead's blog and make it active like how other people do. Reason why I decided to reactive my blog is because I felt really really bored after graduated in my secondary school. Gonna spend my time doing something meaningful instead of wasting time on doing nothing. “Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.”. Ways to make my life be more meaningful are starting blogging and record all the fantastic things that really memorable !!!

Well, I never really had any new year resolutions before in the past few years.
So I decided to make a new year resolution as my very very first blog post in 2014.

Here comes my New year resolution !!!


1. Spend more time with family and friends
2. Lose weight (which is ridiculous)
3. Regular exercise
4. Study hard , play hard, work hard.
5. Dress up myself
6. Earn more money
7. Learn something new
8. Be more creative
9. Be more friendly to others
10. Stop laughing when speaking!!!! LOL
11. Get myself a new laptop. kkk
and Blog more.....

Last but not least, I wish everything goes well in this new year .

No comments:

Post a Comment